Office Assistant & Events CoordinatorLincoln, Nebraska | Full Time
ISoft Data Systems is a fast growing software and e-commerce company located in the Lincoln, Nebraska area. We pride ourselves in being the best solution for our customers in the recycled truck parts industry. We are a supportive work family who values collaboration, trying new things, and working together to make the company better than before.
ISoft Data Systems is proud to be a partner company with Turbine Flats, a coworking space in Lincoln, Nebraska. At Turbine Flats, you will find a community of businesses from various industries. It’s a place where ideas come to life, collaboration is key, and opportunities to connect are constant. With ISoft in the building, you will find that the company loves to be involved in all community aspects that is Turbine Flats. Events like business workshops, a yearly crawfish boil and Holiday Open House, it’s a fun and exciting environment to work around and be part of.
We are looking for a self-motivated, intelligent and adaptive Office Assistant & Events Coordinator to join our team!
Under the direction of the CEO of ISoft and Founder of Turbine Flats, the Office Assistant & Events Coordinator performs a variety of duties in event coordination, administrative help, and community resource connecting.
- Management of schedules and meetings for the CEO, resolving any scheduling issues as they arise.
- Handling of special projects related to the CEO, reporting findings and giving feedback as information is gathered.
- Maintain a running list of projects, sending reminders and regular follow up.
- Utilize time management skills to manage responsibilities and prioritize daily tasks.
- Assist CEO in leading meetings, create meeting agendas, take notes, and create and assign action items.
- Help with other office and administrative duties like mail processing, lunch ordering, and general office organization.
- Maintain relationships with businesses in the coworking space, problem solve issues that arise, and be a continuous support for businesses by listening to their needs.
- Work closely with the cleaning team and maintenance team to make sure building problems are fixed quickly.
Events Manager & Coordinator
- Lead and work alongside the events team to plan and execute yearly and monthly community events.
- Be the main point of contact for event space rental inquiries.
- Manage event space through client intake processing, invoicing, and calendar management.
- Plan and execute the setup and teardown of internal and partnership events, delegating the events team as needed.
- Maintain organization of event space and other utilized spaces, and work closely with the cleaning team to make sure the space is in constant good condition.
- Work alongside partnership organizations to execute business resource events throughout the year.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Computer proficiency with willingness to learn new applications
- Education: Associate’s degree
- Experience: 2+ years
- Clear communicator: oral and written
- Interpersonal skills: positive and energetic
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Interest or experience in entrepreneurship
- Good collaborator and team player
- Ability to delegate and ask for help when needed
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Quickbooks/Invoicing experience
- Graphic design or creative work